About T Rex Advisory
Leadership Advisor & Professional EOS Implementer™
I’ve sat in your seat. I’ve walked in your shoes. For over 30 years, I’ve lived through many of the same situations – and experienced many of the same gut felt emotions. I know the pressures of owning a small to medium-sized business first hand and will work closely with like-minded entrepreneurs like you, enjoy a better business and more success.
• I’ve been an entrepreneur since my 20’s… organically launching a niche company, somewhat of a garage start-up story
• Over my 28 years behind the wheel;
– Grew the business to over a $ 30-million-dollar a year enterprise
– Over 150 employees
– Exit value of over 2,500X my original investment
• Designed & manufactured niche equipment for the commercial/industrial markets… Driving millions of investment capex dollars into the business
• Developed a multi-million dollar real estate strategy to include 9 warehouse offices in 6 states
• I initialed an exit strategy and the 1st sale of my business including:
– The acquisition of our largest geographic competitor
– Combined that with a manufacture of industrial portable heat systems
• I stayed 2-additional years, elevating key employees to run the company before presenting the new company back out to market for a 2nd successful sale.
• That company is now the largest privately held portable HVAC specialty services business in the United States and Canada.
• I’ve run successful business models to include:
– Distributorship & Rep models
– Commercial real-estate investment strategies
– Niche equipment design & manufacturing business
• I’ve sat in your seat,
– I’ve felt your emotions at the gut level and know 1st hand the pressures of owning a small to medium-sized business can bring to the table….
– Believe me, I’ve Breathed your same air
• My goal is to work closely with like-minded entrepreneurs like yourselves, so you can share your own unique future success story
President & Professional EOS Implementer™
Chris’s position as President and owner provided him the ability to organically fashion a niche company in the commercial and industrial temporary rental space. To include but not limited to developing innovative equipment from identifying a market need, to prototype testing, through final production and into market penetration. Over 26-years in duplication of rental sales and customer satisfaction processes, Mobile Air, Inc. achieved a repeatable working model, providing reoccurring expansion of year over year profits from industries served including construction, technology, healthcare, education, and manufacturing.
Let's Get Started
Let's talk about getting results for your business.